SPITI VALLEY PHOTO TOUR
In Collaboration with Mohammed Amir Khan
Fotofoyer Landscapes, Astro Milkyway Phototour
9 Days, 8 Nights
Fotofoyer Spiti Valley Tour
Spiti Valley is situated in North-Eastern Part of Himachal Pradesh surrounded by high Himalaya Mountains, The name “Spiti” means “The Middle Land”, i.e. the land between Tibet and India.
Spiti Valley is having rich Buddhist and Tibetan culture with oldest monasteries like Key and Tabo.
The Lahaul Spiti valleys are full of wonders that attract travellers/photographers. This place is full of mesmerising landscapes, challenging terrains, adventurous roads, this journey is bound to leave you speechless and crave for more. Lahaul and Spiti is definitely not a one-time thing as anyone who travels here would definitely want to come back for more. Spiti is a place untouched by the onslaughts of time, its tough terrain is the main reason behind virginal landscapes and simple lifestyles.
- Photography sessions and knowledge sharing
- Milkyway / Stargazing at Chandratal/Kaza/Key/Langza
- Camping at Chandratal Lake
- Homestays to know local culture more closely
- Portrait / Steel wool/ Astrophotography lessons
Equipment’s to carry
- DSLR/Mirrorless camera
- Tripod for Astro shots and long exposure
- Wide angle fast Lenses for landscapes and astro photography
- Intervalometer for timelapse and long exposure
We strive to make the tour a success to the best of our abilities.
|TOUR DATES||08-15 August 2018|
|TOUR COST||INR 21,800/- per person twin sharing, Single supplement extra @INR 8,000/ – Excluding Taxes(Indian National)
USD 380/- per person on twin sharing, Single Supplement extra @USD 150/- Excluding taxes (Foreign nationals)
|DURATION||9 days and 8 nights|
|DESTINATIONS||Spiti, Lahaul Valley|
Day -1 (08th Aug, 2018) – Departure from Delhi to Manali – Overnight journey from AC Volvo (Seating)
Day -2 (09th Aug, 2018) – Early Morning arrival at Manali – Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day -3 (10th Aug, 2018) – Manali to Kaza Drive via Kunzum Pass
Day -4 (11th Aug, 2018) – Kaza to komic/Hikkim/langza
Day -5 (12th Aug, 2018) – Explore Key monastery and Kibbir Village
Day -6 (13th Aug, 2018) – Drive to Chandratal via Lossar (Overnight stay at camps in Chandartal)
Day -7 (14th Aug, 2018) – Drive to Manali – Overnight Stay in Manali
Day -8 (15th Aug, 2018) – Free day (Photos review and Phototalk) – Evening Ac Volvo Bus to Delhi
Day -9 (16th Aug, 2018) – Early morning arrival in Delhi.
Disclaimer – Due to change in weather/Breakdown/Road closure or other circumstances – Itineraries / Accommodation/ travel schedule can be changed.
Terms and regulations:
- Booking confirmed upon payment of INR 10,000 or USD 200
- Tour subject to a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 08 participants
- 50% of the BOOKING AMOUNT is non-refundable
- Complete amount (excluding 50% of the booking amount) will be refunded on cancellation 30/days before the commencement of tour.
- 50% of the paid amount will be refunded if cancelled 15/days before the commencement of tour
- There will be no refund if cancelled 48hrs before the commencement of tour.
- INR 10,000 or USD 150 to be paid advance as a booking amount.
- Balance amount is to be paid a week before the tour commences.
- Food on MAP basis (Breakfast & Dinner)
- Travel from AC Volvo Delhi –Manali-Delhi
- Travel from manali to manali by Traveler/Taxi/Sumo
- Accommodation (Hotel/Homestays/Camping) on double/triple sharing basis
- Small day treks/hiking
- Astro photography lessons, photo review and Briefings
- Villages sightseeing mentioned above
- Bonfire night
- Parking/Driver expenses
- Dinners/Food during Volvo Bus journey Delhi-Manali-Delhi.
- Mineral water and beverages.
- Any kind of personal expenses such as tips, shopping, extra meals etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the package inclusions.
- Personal travel medical insurance or medical expenses.
- Any camera fee/ entrance fee to monuments and places.
- Camera lenses and equipment’s.
- Additional Expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances road blocks or other natural calamities.
Cost: INR 21,800/- (excluding taxes and transactions fees)
(INR 8,000, if single supplement accommodation is required)
Cost: USD 380/- (excluding taxes and transactions fees)
(USD 150/- if single supplement accommodation is required)
I had an opportunity to go on a photo trip to Vrindavan with Fotofoyer group during the Lathmar holi at Barsana, Nandgaon and Vrindavan. It was an amazing photography experience and I ended up making some amazing friends. The trip was well planned. However, the organizers did not hesitate to accommodate few small changes on our request. I managed to get some great shots from this trip. I would like to go for more trips with this groupTusnin Das